© 2021 All rights reserved
Welcome to the Waitomo Club webpage, here we will keep you updated on all things happening in relation to the club.
Here at the club we have a wide range of facilities available. We have the T.A.B facilities, up to 18 gaming machines with a jackpot that starts from $500 and reaches up to $1000. A range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Smoking area, Bistro, Motor home access and a membership car park or on road parking for visitors.
Our free courtesy van available from 5pm to closing Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, contact the club for pick up.
The club has reopened.
This new level comes with some changes which will affect the club.
The changes are:
1) a total of one hundred (100) members only will be allowed in the club, I’m really sorry but at this level guests will not be permitted.
2) It is not compulsory for masks to be worn when drinking in the club. however you must wear a mask as per the requirements of level 2 at any other time.
3) Members must be seated or standing one (1) metre apart. You will find that tables and chairs will be moved in order to meet these requirement
4) At this level and the restricted numbers permitted, the members draws will not be operating nor will raffles.
5) Only table service will be operating, all bar and service staff will be required to wear masks.
6) Only one (1) entrance will be operating. This will be the car park entrance, on arrival all members must either sign in using the covid tracer or the QR code which will be displayed at that entrance.
7) The gaming lounge will be open but masks must be worn.
8) The bus will be running Friday 24th September from 5PM, please call the Club if you would like to be picked up.
Our membership draws happen three times a week drawn between 5-7pm. Wednesday and Friday draws start from $200 and go up to $1000. When it reaches the maximum amount the draw must go on the night. If the first draw is done and the member is not there, the pot is then split and two $500 draws will drawn until they are both gone.
On the draw nights, each sport sections take turns on the raffle table selling tickets for meat raffles and lotto draws.
Weeks commencing 19th Dec and 26th Dec, the club will run the raffles.
Dates: 14/07/2021, 8/09/2021, 3/11/2021
Dates: 21/07/2021, 15/09/2021, 10/11/2021
Dates: 28/07/2021, 22/09/2021, 17/11/2021
Dates: 4/08/2021, 29/09/2021, 24/11/2021
Dates: 11/08/2021, 6/10/2021, 1/12/2021
Dates: 23/06/2021, 18/08/2021, 13/10/2021, 8/12/2021
Dates: 30/06/2021, 25/08/2021, 20/10/2021, 15/12/2021
Dates: 7/07/2021, 1/09/2021, 27/10/2021
The Waitomo Club opened on Saturday 13th June 1967. This followed the first successful amalgamation of two clubs in New Zealand;
The Te Kuiti Cosmopolitan Club and the Te Kuiti Working Men’s Club.
Our club is open seven days a week excepting Christmas day and Good Friday.